Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Meatloaf

I only make this every once in a great while; super easy recipe but the best way to mix it is to use your hands. I don't like touching raw hamburger and after I make it, I usually wash my hands and use anti-bacterial several times throughout the day. Brad is the only one who will eat it so at least when I do make it, it will last him a couple of days.


2-3 lbs. ground beef
2 eggs
1 package stuffing mix
1 c. ketchup

1/2 c. ketchup for over top

Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Foam into loaf in a 13x9 greased pan. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.

Pour remaining 1/2 c. ketchup over top and bake 15 minutes longer.

1 comment:

  1. I had a dream last night that involved meatloaf!! Funny for me that this has been posted this morning....crazy pregnancy dreams :)

    ReplyDelete