Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pumpkin Muffins

My boys love pumpkin bread from Great Harvest but they eat it too quickly and for almost $7 a loaf, it just does not cut it! We make these all the time. I added 2 bananas to the batter and it turned out really good.

1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
1 spice cake mix
chocolate chips

Pre-heat the oven to 350. Spray your cupcake tin or use liners. In a mixer, combine the pumpkin and cake mix until blended. Fill each well 3/4 full. I put 3 chocolate chips in each one and mix them with a fork.

Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. I have only made these in my mini-muffin tin so if you use a regular size one, check the muffins after 15 minutes to see how much longer they need to bake. Cool on wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment