Thursday, July 7, 2011

Spanish Chicken Wraps

I picked this little treasure up at a recipe exchange (enrichment) a few years back! Best part all of these ingredients are pantry staples for me!
2 Chicken breasts, cooked then cubed
1 box/package of spanish rice, cooked by directions
1/2 can of pinto beans, drained
1/2 can of black beans, drained
1/2 can of sweet corn, drained
1/2 cup of shredded mexican cheese
2 tblsp of Macayo's taco sauce (any sauce can be substituted, this is just my favorite)
1 package (8) flour tortilla wrap

1. Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix together.
2. Place mixture in wrap (about 1 cup), fold in ends, then roll outside edges together.
3. Can be refrigerated for several hours and eaten cold or warmed. Serve with more taco sauce, sour cream, or guacamole.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, thanks for the inspiration for dinner tonight! I have Fiesta chicken and spanish rice left over in the fridge! I'm making wraps with it! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for a way to cook with beans without making chili - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! That sounds super good.

    ReplyDelete