Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pasta and Stuff

Tonight I just literally threw some stuff in a pan. That is not like me. I usually have to have a recipe and follow it exactly. What came of this experiment was de-lish. Amazing. So here ya go. No measurements. Just throw some stuff around.

Pasta (boil it...whatever kind you want. I used penne.)
Chopped up some carrots, onions, bell peppers. Tossed them in a pan with a few tablespoons of an Italian salad dressing I had sitting in the fridge. Once pasta is done, add to veggies that are semi soft. Throw in some garlic, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper and basil. Add some kilbasa sausage ( I used half of those U shaped ones, already cooked, just needs to be warmed). Toss in a little butter...less than 1/4 C was plenty. Stir it all around. Let it heat together for a few minutes. Seriously, yum.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment