Monday, January 23, 2012

Ranch Packet Potatoes

I just made this up the other day, and my family LOVED it. They were sad I didn't make more. And this is as easy as it gets.

*Cut up some red potatoes, into bite sized pieces. The smaller they are, they crispier they get. YUM.

*Throw potatoes in a large Ziplock. Toss in a little olive oil to coat all potatoes...maybe 1-2 tablespoons. Shake bag.

*Toss in the contents of one of those powder Ranch packets. Shake, shake, shake until all those potatoes are coated with the oil/ranch goodness.

*Place those potatoes in a foil lined (give that foil a teeny spritz of non-stick spray so potatoes don't stick to the foil) baking dish.

*Bake in a 400 degree oven until desired tenderness/crispness is reached. I think I baked mine for about 45 minutes, taking them out to turn once.

No comments:

Post a Comment