Monday, January 30, 2012

Chicken Tortilla Soup

I have to write this down now. I just made this up today and it turned out reallllly good. I did not measure anything, I was just grabbing and dumping so the measurements I post are just guesses.

I had some pre cooked chicken already in the fridge and just went from there.

Place all these in a crock pot:
2-3 cooked/shredded chicken breasts
2- 10 oz cans green enchilada sauce
1 can chicken broth
2 cups water
1 small can green chilies
1 can stewed tomatoes
1 Tbs minced garlic
2 teas onion powder
1 teas salt
1 teas pepper
2 teas cumin
1 teas chili powder
Give all these ingredients a stir
Then add:
10ish oz frozen corn
1 handful of chopped cilantro

Cook on low for 7ish hours.
Top with tortilla chips and cheese!
Trevor and I LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment