Thursday, August 8, 2013

One Dish Dinner

You have probably seen this on Pinterest:
I made it tonight and it was so quick and easy.  And quite tasty.  So there ya go.  A recipe you may have already tried.

1. Cut green beans (fresh!) up. Line one side of the pan with green beans.
2. Cut potatoes up. Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
3. Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
4. Cut butter up and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken. Sprinkle Italian dressing over the entire pan. Cover with foil.
5. Bake, covered, for 1 hour at 350°

My notes:  I used just a wee less than half a stick of butter and don't be scared to throw on a whole packet of the Italian seasoning.  After 1 hour, my potatoes were not quite soft as I like them so I just put them in the microwave for 5 minutes and they were good to go.

Alex declared this "the best dinner ever!  Though he says that a lot.  He's always complimentary of my cooking and it is much appreciated.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment