Monday, July 29, 2013

Zucchini Muffins

Here is the recipe that I made for the Girls Getaway this year. I am going to try it with substituting applesauce for the oil and I'll let you know how it turns out.

2 c. peeled, grated zucchini (I use my food processor to grate it - easy!)
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. baking powder
3 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1 c. oil
2 c. sugar
3 c. flour

Mix all ingredients except sugar and flour in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add each cup of sugar slowly to blender (while blending) IF your blender is big enough to fit both cups. If not, pour blended mixture into a large bowl and add each cup of sugar - mix well. Then add flour and mix well. Pour into muffins tins, filling 2/3rds of the way. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. (makes about 24 muffins)


No comments:

Post a Comment